Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bien-Aime

it's been around 6 month since enter diz University. A lot of things have happen during this period of time.

good memory, bad memory, sad memory and so on but i like it. There's always a room for me too be happy even though bad thing happen to me.

i met my girl around diz tym too. she's in the same class as me and guess what, we are in the same course too. I really lyk her the way she is. she has some unique characteristic in her.

At first, i never thought of having a close relationship with her but as time goes by, i think i have fall in love with her. Her sweet voice makes me lost all of my senses. is this really love??

I continued having a good relationship with her. Messaging with at nyte, and druing my birthday, i got a free call for a week. owwhh.. such a convenient gift or me. Every nyte, i just can't help myself but to call her. but still, i never thought of making couple with her.

Before my birthday, she invited me to go out shopping. I thought it's just a regular shopping since I've shopping with her once. I never thought dat she is going to treat me for my birthday. i never care for may birthday. i just think it as the usual day n i never celebrate my birthday.

this is the most memorable birthday since i was born. thank you my dear. if you read this, hope you don't mind coz i rejected your request many time to go out with u. thank you very much.

her birthday is on January and having the zodiac of Capricorn.

well, i gues i will work on this topic next tym. i still have a lot to write in here but i don't much tym now. see you all in the next part.

No comments: